1. American writer and Communist John Reed’s house, where he lived in 1920.
2. Red Square, where Communist Party USA Chairwoman Elizabeth Gurley Flynn was given state funeral in 1964.
3. Kremlin Wall, where John Reed and Charles Ruthenberg, one of the founders of the American Communist Party were buried.
4. The Comintern (“Communist International”, also known as the Third International), an international Communist organization founded in Moscow in March 1919.
5. Moscow State University, where the founder of the American Communist Party Charles Ruthenberg studied in 1921-1924 and where in 1979 American Communist activist Angela Davis was made an honorary professor.
6. “National” Hotel, …